Wanda Sidorowicz (b. 1993 in Wrocław) has been associated with ArtBrut Gallery since its inception. She is currently training as a gardener at a vocational school in Wrocław. Her artistic output includes pink objects, photos, drawings and poetry. She conceived and curated an art show entitled „Pink”. Wanda documents art shows and conducts interviews. She is also an actress with Wrocław’s integrated ARKA Theatre. Her acting credits include „Dear Family (top prize at the 7th Albertiana Festival of Theatre and Music by Disabled People), „The Chronicles of Narnia”, „Saint Francis”, „Edith Stein” and „Toy Shop”.
A sports lover, she enjoys horse riding, skiing, cycling, roller-blading, swimming and going on trips.
Wanda is a joint winner, with ArtBrut Studio and Gallery, of Gazeta Wyborcza’s WARTO Award for visual arts in 2013.
Selected shows and events:
- „Antidote” project at the 12th Survival Art Survey, City – Inflammatory State, Wrocław.
- „On the Common: Waves All Around 1 & 2”, WRO Art Center and as part of the Media Art Biennale WRO 2013 Pioneering Values, Wrocław.
- „Rights of Equals”, the project of ArtBrut Gallery and the Regional Delegation of the European Commission in Wrocław.
- „Jubilo” project, ArtBrut Gallery and Song of the Goat Theatre, Wrocław.
- „Pink”, ArtBrut Gallery, Wrocław.
- „ArtBrut Enchanters shows”, ArtBrut Gallery, Wrocław.