Mateusz Tatarczyk (b. 1988) makes digital photos of landscapes, people and events. He likes experimenting. He creates photographic sequences that segue into stop-motion animation. Some of his works have a mysterious and abstract quality.
Mateusz is a joint winner, with ArtBrut Studio and Gallery, of Gazeta Wyborcza’s WARTO Award for visual arts in 2013.
Selected shows and events:
- „Antidote” project at the 12th Survival Art Survey, City – Inflammatory State, Wrocław.
- „On the Common: Waves All Around 1 & 2”, WRO Art Center and as part of the Media Art Biennale WRO 2013 Pioneering Values, Wrocław.
- „Rights of Equals”, the project of ArtBrut Gallery and the Regional Delegation of the European Commission in Wrocław.
- „Jubilo” project, ArtBrut Gallery and Song of the Goat Theatre, Wrocław.
- „Pink Kong” project at the show „Pink”, ArtBrut Gallery, Wrocław
- „ArtBrut Enchanters”, ArtBrut Gallery, Wrocław.
- „Zappy”, solo show, ArtBrut Gallery, Wrocław.